US$189
US$159
US$209
US$161
BestWestern.com
Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon(Mount Vernon)
US$96
US$83
US$150
US$120
Hotels.com
All reviewscasino hotelskagit casinocontinental breakfastmain casinoshuttle buspleasure of stayingtwo queen bedsper nightburlingtonamenities
Reviewed 3 June 2015

Just across the way from the casino and main hotel, this was a real treat. Had a king size bed, could use my player bucks to reduce the cost of the room. Nice view on the backside of the hotel. Was very quiet for sleeping and extremely clean. Bathroom was huge! Shuttle that runs you to the casino every few minutes, bringing you back at a reasonable hour to save money. Great little continental breakfast in the morning. Wifi was not great unless you were in the lobby, but other than that, nearly perfect. I'll be back!

Room Tip: To get wifi, ask for first floor and close to the front desk
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2014

What can I say, This is supposed to be our Christmas get away.

The hotel lobby was very festive. It has big Christmas tree and a fire place burning. The man who checked us in was quite pleasant. The room was at the corner, very spacious, and clean.

The problem was the wall is very thin. You can hear the loud tv on the other other room. It started at around 10 p.m when we came back from our dinner. I have to call the front desk at 4 a.m. because my husband and I couldn't sleep. At around 04;45 we were glad The security guard came up and knock on the noisy room. I finally fell asleep around 6 a.m and woke up after 3 hours of sleep but we miss the free breakfast because they only serve until 9:30.

We were very disappointed. We mentioned the above incident when we check out, but the man on the front desk didn't seem to care. We wont be coming back on this hotel.

Room Tip: Rm. 240 its a corner room, very spacious and nice view of the valley.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mila i
Reviewed 21 October 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Skagit Ridge Hotel on October 4th and was really impressed. The staff were friendly, the rooms clean and comfortable and our view from the window let us look at the magnificent Skagit Valley. What a treat at an affordable rate with an excellent continental breakfastas well. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Have stayed here before and have not had a bad room.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2014

I have stayed at The Skagit Ridge Hotel 3 times in the past & next weekend will be the 4th. My family & friends now stays at The Skagit Ridge Hotel whenever they are in the Bellingham area because of me telling them how great this Hotel is.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Just got back from a night at the Skagit Ridge Hotel. Very Quick check in , and staff was very friendly. The room was large and bed was comfortable . So quiet my husband and I both had a great sleep. Good little breakfast to start the morning. All was so nice I would very much recommend staying at this hotel in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple