“Clean, spacious and peaceful”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bow
The Skagit Ridge Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bow
Reviewed 14 June 2015

We were delighted with this hotel. The front desk staff were efficient and friendly. The lobby and rooms were spacious. The complimentary breakfast was good with a large dining area inside and out. The property was spacious and green. The casino was far enough away and yet the hotel had a shuttle to take you there. We felt safe and cared for. Internet was not good in the room but great in the breakfast room and lobby. The perfect one night stay on our way to Portland.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Just across the way from the casino and main hotel, this was a real treat. Had a king size bed, could use my player bucks to reduce the cost of the room. Nice view on the backside of the hotel. Was very quiet for sleeping and extremely clean. Bathroom was huge! Shuttle that runs you to the casino every few minutes, bringing you back at a reasonable hour to save money. Great little continental breakfast in the morning. Wifi was not great unless you were in the lobby, but other than that, nearly perfect. I'll be back!

Room Tip: To get wifi, ask for first floor and close to the front desk
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2014

What can I say, This is supposed to be our Christmas get away.

The hotel lobby was very festive. It has big Christmas tree and a fire place burning. The man who checked us in was quite pleasant. The room was at the corner, very spacious, and clean.

The problem was the wall is very thin. You can hear the loud tv on the other other room. It started at around 10 p.m when we came back from our dinner. I have to call the front desk at 4 a.m. because my husband and I couldn't sleep. At around 04;45 we were glad The security guard came up and knock on the noisy room. I finally fell asleep around 6 a.m and woke up after 3 hours of sleep but we miss the free breakfast because they only serve until 9:30.

We were very disappointed. We mentioned the above incident when we check out, but the man on the front desk didn't seem to care. We wont be coming back on this hotel.

Room Tip: Rm. 240 its a corner room, very spacious and nice view of the valley.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mila i
Reviewed 21 October 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Skagit Ridge Hotel on October 4th and was really impressed. The staff were friendly, the rooms clean and comfortable and our view from the window let us look at the magnificent Skagit Valley. What a treat at an affordable rate with an excellent continental breakfastas well. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Have stayed here before and have not had a bad room.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2014

I have stayed at The Skagit Ridge Hotel 3 times in the past & next weekend will be the 4th. My family & friends now stays at The Skagit Ridge Hotel whenever they are in the Bellingham area because of me telling them how great this Hotel is.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family

Been to The Skagit Ridge Hotel? Share your experiences!