TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewscasino hotelskagit casinocontinental breakfastmain casinoshuttle buspleasure of stayingtwo queen bedsper nightburlingtonamenities
Reviewed 21 October 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Skagit Ridge Hotel on October 4th and was really impressed. The staff were friendly, the rooms clean and comfortable and our view from the window let us look at the magnificent Skagit Valley. What a treat at an affordable rate with an excellent continental breakfastas well. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Have stayed here before and have not had a bad room.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2014

I have stayed at The Skagit Ridge Hotel 3 times in the past & next weekend will be the 4th. My family & friends now stays at The Skagit Ridge Hotel whenever they are in the Bellingham area because of me telling them how great this Hotel is.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Just got back from a night at the Skagit Ridge Hotel. Very Quick check in , and staff was very friendly. The room was large and bed was comfortable . So quiet my husband and I both had a great sleep. Good little breakfast to start the morning. All was so nice I would very much recommend staying at this hotel in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank virginiaandfamily
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Newer hotel away from the casino property. Very good self serve breakfast included. Need to pay $5 for pool key. Beds need to be updated. Some rooms have tiny TV's. WiFi is weak in some areas. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: 2nd or 3rd floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 3sunluvers
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Last week we stayed at the Ridge . Not because we had to but because it was convienient. Had stayed before a couple of years ago. Found online they had a deal for $79 / night. Front desk staff was awesome over the phone and even more delightful in person upon our arrival. The room was nice, updated , clean and odor free ( unlike many other hotels I have passed through.)
Continental breakfast was satisfactory. For free don't expect steak and eggs. Toast and waffles are fine with all the extras. Value for the dollar is way above average. Will stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business