“Sleepless night.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bow
The Skagit Ridge Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bow
Reviewed 30 December 2014

What can I say, This is supposed to be our Christmas get away.

The hotel lobby was very festive. It has big Christmas tree and a fire place burning. The man who checked us in was quite pleasant. The room was at the corner, very spacious, and clean.

The problem was the wall is very thin. You can hear the loud tv on the other other room. It started at around 10 p.m when we came back from our dinner. I have to call the front desk at 4 a.m. because my husband and I couldn't sleep. At around 04;45 we were glad The security guard came up and knock on the noisy room. I finally fell asleep around 6 a.m and woke up after 3 hours of sleep but we miss the free breakfast because they only serve until 9:30.

We were very disappointed. We mentioned the above incident when we check out, but the man on the front desk didn't seem to care. We wont be coming back on this hotel.

Room Tip: Rm. 240 its a corner room, very spacious and nice view of the valley.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mila i

Reviewed 21 October 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Skagit Ridge Hotel on October 4th and was really impressed. The staff were friendly, the rooms clean and comfortable and our view from the window let us look at the magnificent Skagit Valley. What a treat at an affordable rate with an excellent continental breakfastas well. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Have stayed here before and have not had a bad room.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2014

I have stayed at The Skagit Ridge Hotel 3 times in the past & next weekend will be the 4th. My family & friends now stays at The Skagit Ridge Hotel whenever they are in the Bellingham area because of me telling them how great this Hotel is.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Just got back from a night at the Skagit Ridge Hotel. Very Quick check in , and staff was very friendly. The room was large and bed was comfortable . So quiet my husband and I both had a great sleep. Good little breakfast to start the morning. All was so nice I would very much recommend staying at this hotel in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank virginiaandfamily
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Newer hotel away from the casino property. Very good self serve breakfast included. Need to pay $5 for pool key. Beds need to be updated. Some rooms have tiny TV's. WiFi is weak in some areas. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: 2nd or 3rd floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 3sunluvers

Been to The Skagit Ridge Hotel? Share your experiences!