TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewscasino hotelskagit casinocontinental breakfastmain casinoshuttle buspleasure of stayingtwo queen bedsper nightburlingtonamenities
Reviewed 11 October 2014

I have stayed at The Skagit Ridge Hotel 3 times in the past & next weekend will be the 4th. My family & friends now stays at The Skagit Ridge Hotel whenever they are in the Bellingham area because of me telling them how great this Hotel is.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Just got back from a night at the Skagit Ridge Hotel. Very Quick check in , and staff was very friendly. The room was large and bed was comfortable . So quiet my husband and I both had a great sleep. Good little breakfast to start the morning. All was so nice I would very much recommend staying at this hotel in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank virginiaandfamily
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Newer hotel away from the casino property. Very good self serve breakfast included. Need to pay $5 for pool key. Beds need to be updated. Some rooms have tiny TV's. WiFi is weak in some areas. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: 2nd or 3rd floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 3sunluvers
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Last week we stayed at the Ridge . Not because we had to but because it was convienient. Had stayed before a couple of years ago. Found online they had a deal for $79 / night. Front desk staff was awesome over the phone and even more delightful in person upon our arrival. The room was nice, updated , clean and odor free ( unlike many other hotels I have passed through.)
Continental breakfast was satisfactory. For free don't expect steak and eggs. Toast and waffles are fine with all the extras. Value for the dollar is way above average. Will stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank rob f
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We stayed here last Friday (03-07) because I had a promotional free night stay from the Casino. We have stayed at the casino before but never here. We had a leisurely drive up north to arrive at 3:00 but was told that all rooms weren't ready and we could check in at 4:00 so we drove across the street and amused ourselves in the casino. We played and then had a nice dinner at the Buffet and ended up checking in around 7:00. The room was a two queen bed and was very clean. There was a flat screen tv on the wall, nice amenities and room to move around. Our room overlooked the 8 heat pump/air conditioner units and it was quite noisy when those units got into action. But, it was all good with me, as white noise is always welcome when I'm not at home, so the hum would lull me to sleep. There is a continental breakfast down in the lobby from 7-9 which was nice. It had the usual fare, waffles, cereal, yogurt, bagels, toast, juice/coffee, fresh fruit. All in all, I was pleased with the Skagit Ridge and would definitely stay here again, in fact, I rather liked that it was across the street from the casino, that way you don't get all the "casino noise" with people hanging outside the casino yelling and people coming and going all night long with doors slamming. The personnel were efficient and nice and very attentive.

Room Tip: Don't get room 250 if the noise from heat pumps bother you!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple