“Tasty Caribbean Food”

The Steel Pan Caribbean Restaurant
Ranked #136 of 202 Restaurants in Bothell
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 17 October 2014

This restaurant recently opened up in Bothell. Since it's nearby and my boyfriend got a Groupon, we decided to check it out. It's hidden in the back of Country Village in Bothell, but it's a great find. The place is a small, clean joint. The waiter was quick and attentive. We started with jerk chicken mac and cheese for an appetizer, and it was yummy. For entrees, I ordered the jerk chicken and my boyfriend ordered the Creole stew oxtail. Both were delicious! Our entrees came with plentiful sides--rice and beans, fried plantains, and cole slaw. The food had some heat, but it wasn't too spicy, and everything was flavorful. The chef even came out to check on us and chat. I was impressed by the attentive service and friendliness of the staff. I'll definitely be back--I need to try the Jamaican beef patties!