1,054 results
All reviewsseparate buildingsno elevatorcreek runningbellis fair mallbreakfast roomkeurig coffee makermexican restaurantbest westernsdvd playerwafflesbellingham airportconvenient locationoutdoor poolfree breakfastshopping and restaurantshot tubwould stay here again
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed here for 3 days, 2 nights visiting family. Because my grand daughter had to have an unplanned c section, I decided at the last minute to stay thru the weekend. I booked online from St Joseph’s hospital in Bellingham and got a very good rate for three of us. When we arrived, I explained to the front desk that I had not known I was going to stay and that I needed two beds. Tim, graciously switched me to a room with two queen beds, at the same price!!!!! We were very impressed with this gentleman. He also agreed to give me this same rate for an additional night. This motel has three separate buildings, which was great, because other family members decided to stay also. We were able to also use the laundry facility when we bought new items for my grand daughter, that I wanted to wash first!!!! The included breakfast was great because we were so tired the next morning, none of us wanted to get up early. It had fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, yogurt, great coffee and even had children’s cereal!!! I will definitely stay here again !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Alyssa L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear wernemi,

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW GREAT GRANDKID! Unplanned surgery is WAY too stressful, and I am glad that we were able to be there, to make things a little easier for you and your family. Thank you for all your accolades, especially with Tim. He is such a genuine person, and we are so lucky to have him part of the team. We look forward to your future stays back in Bellingham to visit your family! Thank you for your loyalty.

Best Wishes,
Alyssa Larsen- Front Office Manager
alarsen@bestwesternheritageinn.com

Reviewed 31 May 2018

This is a great location if you plan on going to Bellis Fair Mall. It's in the same parking lot as Mi Mexico a authentic Mexican food. We like to stay at this hotel as we always have such great service. It probably could use some updating but great value for the price! There is a large breakfast room with a large variety of foods such as eggs, waffles, hot oatmeal, yogurts and fresh fruit as well as pastries. It's quiet and comfortable and clean!

Room Tip: if you want to carry your luggage upstairs you won't hear people in the rooms above you!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Alyssa L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Donna S,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! We are very lucky with our location, with the award winning Mexican food in the same parking lot, and the mall across the street. Talk about shop until you drop, then eat some delicious food and do it again! Thank you for your compliments about our breakfast, we do our best to keep it updated and current and always bringing fresh local food when we can. Thank you for your loyalty, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

At your service,
Alyssa Larsen- Front Office Manager
alarsen@bestwesternheritageinn.com

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Excellent staff service, outdated/inconsistent access system(keycard only worked once, reinstating necessary) made several trips to the front desk to correct the issue and poor room insulation from neighboring guest room noise.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank bestibal
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Just fine, never been dissatisfied with Best Western. The hotel was a little hard to find, I think my GPS was a little confused because the hotel encompasses 3 buildings. Overall a fine experience, very close to mall and good restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Quiet, clean room and hospitable staff. Full Breakfast with many choices including fresh pastries, yogurt, fruit, eggs, meat and wonderful waffles. Hot tub inside and swimming pool outside. Great location. Easy on and off the freeway.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple