Comfort Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$69
Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
US$76
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$144
Coachman Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$186
US$165
Bellingham Lodge(Bellingham)
US$69
Bay City Motor Inn(Bellingham)
US$72
US$70
All reviewslobby barseparate sitting areaseparate roomswithin milesfront desk staffmodern hotelunderground parkingshuttle servicefree breakfastwonderful hotelthe breakfast areafree shuttlerooms were very cleanpool and hot tuboatmealwould definitely stay here againclose to the airport
Reviewed 20 June 2018

When I arrived Cindee offered me a cold water and got me checked in quickly. She made me aware of the local restaurants and their offerings onsite. I elected to stay and dine, the food was great. As a gold elite member of Mariott, this one gets saved to my preferred hotels.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

When we visit grandchildren in Bellingham, we always stay at SpringHill suites. Rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is really excellent. Everyone, without exception is friendly, helpful and just very nice. The beds in this hotel are great - Marriott standards.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018

My wife and I were vacationing in Bellingham with our baby, and we decided to extend our stay. The hotel we were staying at did not have much availability and charged a pretty high price to extend our stay. So we called SpringHill and got a king suite for a much more suitable price.

Our room was very clean, modern, and comfortable. It was large with a minifridge and microwave, nice shower, comfortable bed, and a nice seating area. In addition, the complimentary breakfast was very enjoyable. The fresh strawberries were a special treat.

The location of the hotel was also a plus. Very close to I-5, Bellis Fair Mall, restaurants, and there is a Fred Meyer and Costco right around the corner.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I use this hotel everytime my sister and her hubby come to town. They are dog-friendly to their 2 little dogs, have a free breakfast, comfortable rooms, and a very nice lounge area for food and drinks. On a business and local side. The hotel offers a very large open meeting space, You can easily have a small party in this space and you don't have to worry about food or drinks. The happy hour menu is great and the drinks are lovely, and parking is ample. I don' t think you will be disappointed here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2018

The SpringHill Suites Bellingham is a clean, modern hotel. The rooms are spacious and nicely designed. The complimentary breakfast was a good way to start our day. We stayed here one night on our way from Seattle to Vancouver. We will stay at SpringHills Suites when available in the future over Courtyard.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple