See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Got charged extra for reporting bedbugs, blood and semen on the unmade bed and curtains, etc. We took pictures to show the front desk, she agreed and moved us to another room that had no light in the bathroom. She moved us to another room that also had bed bugs. Young Soon the manager reported the reason she knows there were no bed bugs in the room was the same night the room were re-rented to other guests who did not complain. The curtains with the dried caked semen scrunched up and blood with hand print were enough to alert us to discover the beds had not been made and had pubic hair for the bed bugs to crawl on. We took videos of the bugs and made formal complaint to the Health Dept. Better to stay in your car than spread the bugs around.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

It is your typical budget hotel. With the addition of a pool and hot tub. It was a nice little room and it served its purpose of sleeping. However on the day of check-in the agent was extremely rude. The woman during checkout time was phenomenal.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Been twice in Bellingham Lodge with me and my partner on vacationing to bellingham. And there good breakfastand so on.And the owner she kind & good customer service 5 out of 5 cleanrooms. Excellent...

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Worst experience of our lives. The place was crawling with drug addicts. We found needles under the mattresses. When we asked to be moved to another room, found more used needles under the mattress. This place is a Health Concern.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank chancedog23
Reviewed 5 May 2016

The Bellingham Lodge motel/hotel I give it a five out of five. Me and my partner went there on a vacation to Bellingham and the hotel 65$ dollars nice and comfortable room and fantastic customer service and the wonderful owner. And nice people and a fantastic breakfast is like relaxing and comfortable and there a pool and sauna and etc. That what I have to say about Bellingham Lodge motel/hotel. And me and my partner anytime go to Bellingham. It hands up Bellingham Lodge motel/hotel will be the place me and my partner will always and every time return to only.

Room tip: The room when you go in it clean and relaxing and neat for me and my partner and it like a paradise five out of five and nice owner
Date of stay: April 2016