See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 May 2017

As a single woman I was a but surprised when I asked for a "good room" and was given a room on the first floor along a busy street. Didn't feel the safest. Room was just OK, but the waffles for breakfast were good.

Room Tip: Ask for a room AWAY from the main street (Meridian).
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mjm331
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

A breath of fresh air! Front desk agent Thomas is FABULOUS. From calling and simply speaking to him regarding our reservation (we live in Oregon but always chose choice hotels), to actually meeting him upon check in, we got the same big smile, friendly demeanor and welcoming attitude. You can't ask for better.
Now, you read the other reviews which talk pretty poorly about this property. The only complaint we had was the noise next door but that's not the hotels fault. Yes, you see some colorful characters, but if you just keep to yourself and your room, what's the issue? Would I recommend staying here with kids? Ehhh maybe not so much. But the rooms ARE CLEAN. I took some pictures. Sheets are white, tub was scrubbed and toliet spotless. We were placed right next to the vending machines also, that was convient. So the housekeeping and front desk are great, and thank you for hosting us. I'm sure we'll be back.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2016

We checked in late after a long travel on bikes in the rain. We had booked with booking.com. Once settled in, we went out for a smoke and then realized that many of the patrons from the hotel were drugs addicts. The room next to us had people knocking at the door all night and several people were covered in scabs and were very high strung. There were very unhealthy people hanging out front of the hotel and the police had to be called. If we had known what we had booked, we would have not done so. This place was not a safe place to stay, We feared for our motorcycles, as there were questionable people hanging around the hotel property. The one woman approached every man that was in the area for money for sex. Do not stay here, spend the extra $20 and go somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank macarter
Ignatus, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns regarding the various issue regarding your stay to our attention. We value your patronage and certainly want to know if you are dissatisfied in any way.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We strive for perfection in our hotel rooms and service, and the comfort of our guests is a top priority.

I would like to assure you that the concerns you've raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I can honestly say I do not like the Rodeway Inn they are rude they have no manners the judge on people's looks they make up things they lie to you and room are not clean if you really don't have that good of housekeeping I do not see anyone going here I'm surprised they're open

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Kc G
Ignatus, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

It really depends why you are staying in Bellingham, if you need a place to sleep close to the I-5, need a park and fly option or want to shop at Bellis Fair then this may be your place. Otherwise...Price-wise, it's a good choice, even if it's priced too high in the summer, relative to other properties it's a 'deal'. The rooms are old and tired but the beds comfortable and clean, decent cable and wi-fi. Our toilet made a really cool noise when flushed, sort of like a moose mating call. No shower caps or cream rinse. Microwave and fridge do add to the room value, we never did try the free 'breakfast' however. Lots of food nearby within walking distance, a bar a few feet away basically in the same parking lot. I've stayed in a LOT of motels so I can safely say that I think the walls here are pretty thin, a bawling baby kept my son and I up most of the night, same with a guy hacking away in another adjacent room. I'm only pointing this out because, having stayed in so many hotels/motels this is actually pretty rare for us. Ice machine wasn't working on our floor, car alarm went off in the parking lot (next to my car which freaked me out a bit). Air-conditioning in our room was first rate, very good on this record high temperature day.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Ignatus, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear value Guest