US$76
Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$144
US$186
US$165
Coachman Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$83
Bellingham Lodge(Bellingham)
US$69
Comfort Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$104
Priceline
MoonDance Inn(Bellingham)
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewspancake makerroom was cleanbellis fair mallhard boiled eggsroad noiseoutdoor poolpark and flyfront desk staffcarpetcanadianborderproximityinterstatecanada
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Cons: this place needs a deep clean inside and out; I was unsure if the sheets were changed prior to my occupancy; because of the cleanliness factor I sprayed the entire room with Lysol before touching anything.

Pros: the price was excellent for a one-night stay; located next to freeway north of downtown so easily accessible and across freeway from Bellisfair Mall.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2018

We had a nice big comfortable bedroom with parking in front, friendly staff at reception, a perfect drive by location (at an exit of the freeway) and a rather complete breakfast so I can recommend this place

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jurgen B
Econolodge228, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Jurgen,
Thank you so much for telling us, and everyone else, how much you enjoyed your stay! Your review is awesome, and describes what we are striving for. We do hope that you will visit us again the next time you are in Bellingham.
Therese Lundvall

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I booked this hotel because it is relatively close to the activities I wanted to do in town AND they offered suites at a reasonable price. I like a suite because it allows my wife and I to comfortably keep different hours without imposing on one another. As I said the price was reasonable, the room was clean, comfortable, and spacious. Despite being on a busy street and near the freeway, it is also quiet. The breakfast is a bonus and nothing special. There were a couple of odd things: the kitchenette had nothing - not one fork, spoon, glass, plate or cup. Then, the bedroom is separated from the sitting room with windowed french doors with no curtains. So, really, the whole point of renting a suite was mooted. I will probably try a different place on my next trip to Bellingham.

Room Tip: hmmmm, not sure a suite is worth the extra money
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Econolodge228, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

We would like to let you know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken very seriously as they tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.
We are pleased that the suite could accommodate most of your expectations. It is not a kitchenette and cannot be used to cook in. It is simply a wet bar, so no cooking utensils are included. Not having curtains between the two rooms is a design choice, but we are sorry that it did not suite your needs.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

The room itself was fine...nothing fancy but clean. The free breakfast was good - everything we could need. The only complaint was that it sounded like a herd of elephants were camped out in the room above...that or there were no carpets and hardwood floors because in the evening every step could be heard. Thankfully they quieted down fairly early so we didn't fuss about it. When we went to check out and was asked how everything was, I mentioned that it sounded like there wasn't carpeting in the room above us. I wasn't really complaining, just mentioning that the noise carried and the woman working the front desk then got snippy and said "people don't say anything until they go to check out and then expect us to do something about it..." Well, I didn't ask her to do ANYTHING, but I'll assume she perhaps was having a rough day. The other folks at the front desk were really friendly. Other than that, we'd probably stay there again in the future.

Room Tip: Stay away from stairs
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Econolodge228, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

I am disappointed we failed to handle your comments in the usual professional manner that we require of all our front desk staff. You have alerted us to an area needing attention and corrective action has been taken.
I apologize and ask that you allow us to accommodate you for your next trip to Bellingham. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable one.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We stayed here because it was a convenient location and the price was right. They offer free breakfast in the morning and a pool and hot tub area if you want to cool down on a hot day. The hotel was well maintained and was clean. I'm not sure how the other rooms are, but the mattresses we had we extremely hard and we did not have a very restful sleep. Although the a/c works great, the sound of it starting up every few minutes in the night also hinders sleep quality.

I would return here for the great value it offers.

Room Tip: Away from the highway
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Econolodge228, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you making some very nice comments about our hotel. We appreciate all feedback we get as it tells us what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong, and allows us the opportunity to fix what we can. We are sorry you did not have a restful sleep, but pleased that you will be returning.