“Good food but portions are not big”
Review of Dim Sum Factory

Dim Sum Factory
Ranked #244 of 628 Restaurants in Bellevue
Reviewed 14 February 2018

We were a group of six, shared six entrees, it was not enough food. Kind of pricey but lively atmosphere and the food is delicious.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Though our food was fine it wasn’t spectacular and it was a nice change of pace from our typical range of fare. I’ll probably try again in the future.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Although the dim sum was pretty good I️ have to give this place a one for severely overcharging my credit card!!! Dinner was $74+ and I️ tipped bringing the total to $87.00. They charged me an $87 tip for a total charge to my credit card of $161.00.
ABSOLUTE ATTEMPTED THEFT!!!

I’ve disputed the charge with my CC company.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I love a good Dim Sum. Everything I love about Dim Sum except one was NOT here. I was nearby and when I saw Dim Sum I had to go.
Pros- I was nicely decorated and trendy. Not what one would expect from the name or type of meal. Still...nice. Service was nice. The menu was extensive and had a lot of VERY hard to find items on it (like Jelly Fish).
Cons- One of the things love about going out for Dim Sum is the opportunity to try a few items. The price point was just too high to do so. I suspect the portions are large to accommodate the price but for a lunch menu it was out of site. I settled for a more reasonable priced item (further deflating my Dim Sum hopes). I can honestly say it tasted the same as the same item I made a few weeks ago out of a bag from Trader Joe's. Good but not restaurant quality and certainly not justifying the price. I left disappointed, hungry and felt that my Dim Sum cravings were not satisfied.
Bottom Line-Unless you are looking for the extensive menu and have a big group (so you can share orders) take a pass and head somewhere else if you want Dim Sum.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here after shopping in the plaza. We liked the food a lot. Specially the Tofu mongolian style and the noodle dishes with vegetables or shrimp. A lot food for four people. It would have been enough to order three plates for four.