“Best dim-sum in Bellevue!”

Noble Court Restaurant
Ranked #178 of 635 Restaurants in Bellevue
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 28 December 2016

The shrimp noodle was good as always, and the shumai is good too. I tend to go here only during lunch when they serve dim-sum. They also have good hot chow mein. Also, the service is really good. Some people may complain about the dim-sum servers English, I had no problem ordering or any problem of any kind.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 29 October 2016

We went early for DimSum.My hostess was Asian, and recommended it highly. The food was hot and varied, and very tasty. I made the mistake of going into the bathroom first and nearly skipped lunch. The bathroom was dirty, the floor was dirty, and sticky, unpleasant to realize I was going to eat there. I only hoped that the food was in a cleaner kitchen, because it surely was good.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Noble Court never disappoint us! Their food quality always very good. Our old time favorites dishes are crispy seafood noodle and honey spare ribs. So good! Hope they will continue their consistency. Will always come again.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 1 June 2016

The green beans are the best ever...so much flavor and their dim sum is delicious and great place for vegans and vegetarians! Quick service and great staff...perfect for lunch or dinner. I love the shrimp balls too all of it is pretty fantastic!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 30 April 2016

It's hard to rate our dim sum experience here. We've had dim sum in the massive restaurants of Guangzhou and Hong Kong, as well as in San Francisco. Noble Court Restaurant in Bellevue was described by a local with faint praise as, "the best in the area."
My biggest problem in such restaurants is being able to control the pace, volume and selection...especially in a group that includes someone else who is more familiar with the choices and does most of the ordering. The carts come by and he says we'll have a couple of those and one of those and that one, also. Our host once convinced me to try the tripe at a San Francisco dim sum restaurant. I might still be chewing it if I didn't finally spit it out!
Anyway, there were six of us this time, including two children. Before I knew it, the table was covered with a variety of dishes...a couple of different shrimp dumplngs, steamed beef balls, a couple plates of garlic green beans (that the kids gobbled up) and a few other things that escape my aging memory right now. I tasted everything, but got confused about what sauce to dip what in and, afterwards, couldn't remember anything particularly outstanding. That may be more of a reflection on my palate than on the food. I wasn't paying the bill, so I can't say whether the price was right, although I think it was reasonable.
Visible from the main dining room was an adjacent banquet room with a stage. I'm sure it's used for evening entertainment, private parties and overflow demand. There were a lot of people in the restaurant, including mostly Asians, which is always a good sign in an Asian restaurant...but having the empty banquet room in sight made the place seem only half full. Also made me wish we had come when a party was swinging in the other room and we were invited.
Service was swift (almost too fast...hard to decide what we wanted, especially when language difficulties arose) and friendly. Whenever we seemed to be struggling someone came by to translate, advise and deal with it. We've been in dim sum restaurants where the only way to figure out what you were getting was to eat it...and even then we weren't necessarily sure. So, we appreciated that service here.

Date of visit: April 2016