Quality Inn and Suites(Bainbridge Island)
US$141
The Eagle Harbor Inn(Bainbridge Island)
US$306
The Inn at Pleasant Beach(Bainbridge Island)
US$199
Hotel Ballard(Seattle)
US$355
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Skiff Point Guest House(Bainbridge Island)
TripAdvisor
Holly Lane Gardens(Bainbridge Island)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrite aidseattle ferrysecure parkingbest western hotelwafflescovered parkingconvenient locationsmall kitchennice breakfasttwo queen bedsgreat place to stayrooms are spaciousvery nice hotelcoffee makerstayed one nightwould definitely stay here againeasy access
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Great place to stay. They have a very convenient parking garage, the suite was spacious, had a small kitchenette and I was able to set up my computer and printer for which there were additional outlets at the desk. I had a great stay and will be back when business takes me to Bainbridge Island the next time.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tom H, General Manager at The Marshall Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

We want to Thank you for taking time to submit a review on Trip Advisor. We value your feedback in our ongoing effort to provide our guests with a positive experience.
We are happy to hear that your room was comfortable and met your needs during your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Bainbridge Island.
Hotel Management and Staff

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I love staying here on Bainbridge at this hotel. Close enough to easily get to downtown attractions, but also allows me to explore outside the city. Great location, unique rooms make for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tom H, General Manager at The Marshall Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear 162rosel,
I would like to Thank you for submitting your comments to Tripadviser. We value your business and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and in particular your room.
We look forward to earning your business again on a future visit to Bainbridge Island.
Hotel Staff

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Staff at reception was very helpful and professional. Bed was comfortable, room clean. Average breakfast. Good location. Secured parking garage under hotel, garage entrance shares driveway with Chevron station.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Happytraveler CB,
I would like to take this opportunity to Thank you for submitting your comments to Tripadvisor.
We value your feedback in our ongoing efforts to provide our guests with excellent service and a positive overall stay while you are at our hotel.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel on a future visit to Bainbridge Island.
Hotel Staff

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Convenient to ferry dock and downtown Winslow. Underground parking is nice when it’s raining. Only problem I had was a bathrobe I accidentally left behind mysteriously was never turned in by the maid...

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tom H, General Manager at The Marshall Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Good Morning Susan,
We appreciate your review on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the location was suitable for you. I apologize to you about your robe but I will definitely contact you to let you know if we are able to find it.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Overall a good stay. Breakfast was laid out nice but the sausage wasn't worth more than one bite. Room was quiet and fresh. Optional heater fan was quiet while sleeping which I enjoy to have running for white noise. Little bit pricey but from what I understand Bainbridge is just this way. I would recommend staying here but skip the included breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I want to Thank you for your reply on Trip Advisor. We are pleased that your room was comfortable and fresh.
I appreciate your comments about our breakfast and we will work hard to make it enjoyable for our guests.
We hope to see you again at our hotel when you travel to Bainbridge Island.
Tom H