“Buffet but ramped up”

The knife Steak house
Ranked #48 of 314 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Pricey but what a great experience! What we didn't know and waited 20 minutes until the waitress came to our table and explained that the whole thing was the buffet--no menu or individual orders. So,first there was the standard buffet salad table. Second, bread and vegetables table. Finally, the meats: one type after another grilled to your taste. Dessert is extra and we didn't get any because we were so full from all the great food.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Went here for father's day and we had a pleasant experience. We stayed there for hours sampling the various offerings. It was really nice to have staff bring meat to the table. The chicken with bacon and chicken with cheese were both excellent and the staff was very friendly. I sampled several cuts of meat that were hit and miss. All tasted great but some cuts were overcooked and some were undercooked. Overall pretty good though. My son loved the salad/fruit bar, but he chose to try the ribs and they were very tough. Desserts were excellent. I had the chocolate mousse and my wife had flan. Overall experience was positive but not outstanding and adult prices are a bit steep for the quality, which is why I only gave 4 stars.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

I was not impressed with the food. There is every kind of meat that you would want, but the problem is that all of the eat stays on the grill and it dries out because it continues to cook. The salad bar was ok but not that impressive or that varied. Having all the meat choices for me doesn't justify the amount you have to pay when everything has been overcooked and on heat so much that the taste is lost. Maybe for somebody else it is ok, but for me, I don't plan to return anytime soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We used a Groupon to visit this Argentine style restaurant. While not cheap, compared to other similar restaurants, The Knife was a great deal. Their regular pricing is not the nearly $100 I have seen at other similar places. The all you can eat style and unending selections of meats and fish was fun. The servers come to your table and offer skewered meats which they then slice off onto your plate. We will definitely come back, Groupon or not.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Very welcomed place, great attention, multiple choices on the salad bar, we try almost everything, highly recommend there empanadas they are veryyyyy good, love the way you go in the line and ask for the meat cut off your preference, you get a bottle of wine for your table but we don't drink and you can't take it home either, but everything else was delicious.