“Love this chicken!”

Bon Chon Chicken
Ranked #78 of 313 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Best chicken! Quite pricey but oh so tasty! The pot stickers are also top notch. I also enjoyed the onion rings. Yum!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Food is always great. Lots of meat. Always leave full and happy. Just wish the price was lower tends to be pricy when more than 2 go out for dinner. We will be back GREAT FOOD.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

This restaurant is a must visit when staying in the potomac mills area. The bibimmbap with Bulgogi was delicious, the bowl crisped the rice wonderfully. My picky eaters loved the fried chicken.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

I have eaten at Bon Chon twice. Both times I was very pleased with the entire experience. The restaurant is small and has a nice atmosphere. Each server I had was wonderfully helpful and really friendly. The Fried chicken is good, dumplings are great and I sampled many dishes from my families choices we all ate family style and shared and the food was so great! I highly recommend trying at least once!

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

If you like chicken drumsticks or wings. .. This is a good place. .. but it does take a long time for them to bring your food.. This is not fast food restaurant.