“Catering ”
Review of Wegmans

Wegmans
Ranked #2 of 314 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I catered my daughter's baby sprinkles from here the food was delicious it was nice sleep displayed on platters and I couldn't be more happier I didn't have to do anything except Place The Platters on the table and open them. The guacamole dips for delicious the fruit platter was fresh the cold cut platter was also fresh and nicely displayed everything I ordered was great I will definitely be catering from Wegmans again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is a review of the food bar. Quality depends on when you get there. Usually the freshest right before lunchtime. However, everything is fairly expensive. The last time I was there, I realized I had paid more for three chicken wings than the cost of a whole rotisserie chicken would have cost.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

They have everything you could want! We go here every single week and we are never disappointed. Fair pricing. Good variety. Clean. My son even loves to go here because it is such a light and fun atmosphere. Staff is friendly and always helpful. They are usually well stocked. Their produce selection is the best around.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped in to buy a few items to take to the hotel room for 4 days. Wonderful selection of everything.....bought more than we should have but enjoyed every bite!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

You don't think about a supermarket being a go-to spot to eat but we were in for a treat. My husband, who never grocery shops with me, went with me and we decided on a whim to get lunch. The atmosphere was excellent; you didn't feel like you were in a supermarket. The bar, service and food were top notch. Do yourself a favor and check it out!