“Went for daughters birthday..great service”

Sakura Steak and Seafood
Ranked #22 of 321 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Pretty standard hamachi menu and food but service was really supportive of 3 teenage girls that had been before. Food was good. Sushi was good as well.

1  Thank JamesKennedy_11

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Depending upon who your Chef is...you will have a good time here. The food is always good. I usually order the Shrimp, Scallops and Fillet. It is pricey, but it is still cheaper then all of the competitors in the area. We usually come here for Sunday afternoon dinner, or special occasions too. The servers there are nice and take care of you very well. The cooks, make sure your food is cooked to your taste. IT is kid friendly, but watch out for grill. I can say you will enjoy your time at THIS location/restaurant.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My husband and I visited here this weekend to celebrate our anniversary. We sat in the sushi area and as the couple previous times we visited had a great experience. We've previously sat at the bar and the sushi chefs tend to send you little nibbles of this or that to try while you wait for your courses. Everything is very good quality, none of that mushy breadcrumb crap that so many sushi places try to pass off as a roll. This time we didn't sit at the bar, but the service was great anyway. My husband ordered the sunomono with tako as an appetizer and I wish I had a photo, it looked phenomenal! Huge pieces of octopus and crab and all kinds of goodies. The rolls were ordered were equally good. This is our new favorite place.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

The service here is very warm and inviting. The servers made me feel that they appreciated my business. I dined here with a co-worker and we had several rolls. All were prepared fresh and we enjoyed the meal.

Although we did not have dinners, there is a hibachi area here.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Japanese Steak House with hot table in front of you. Chef prepares the food while you watch him perform. Have never had bad food or experience here. Classy place. Cooks to your specification. Eat here once and you will return again. Simple meal but exceptional taste.