“Had to stop going there!”
Review of Cuppy's Coffee

Cuppy's Coffee
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I had a discount card with just 1 offer left on it from previous owner, and had been there several times to relax with a drink and snack.
They refused to honor that 1 discount, so I figured they did Not want to keep customers!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I don't know what to think of this place. No define genre. Latin fusion? Nothing was in stock. Totally disorganized. Smoothie wasn't bad, but I don't think I will go here again.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

Awful! I don't know what happened to this place. New management has done absolutely no justice for this once upon a time good place! I ordered a banana strawberry smoothie with the mind thinking of real fruit as it states on their sign. She pulls out a box of concentrate liquid with fruit JUICE! So disappointed. Don't go thinking your getting a healthy treat choice!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Love the smoothies here. The owner is always so kind. The teachers and staff at Occoquan Elem enjoy the drinks here!

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Noticed the sign a few times when driving by and decided to stop in today. I was immediatly greeted with a friendly welcome, and my caramel latte was made quickly. The gentleman behind the counter was extremely friendly--asking about my day and wishing me a good one as if we were old friends.
The prices are a lot cheaper than most coffee shops (especially Starbucks), and I got a medium caramel latte--which was made with syrup rather than sauce, so was slightly less creamy than some--for around $3. Also bought a packaged chocolate chip muffin to meet the $5 minimum for credit card.
Cute little local shop that I would love to support more often when I'm nearby. Looking forward to trying their mango smoothie (recommended by reviews on other sites) in the summer.

Date of visit: December 2013