“Still fun”

Sweet Frog Smoketown
Ranked #6 of 13 Dessert in Woodbridge
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Still a fun clean place to indulge. Staff is friendly and they keep everything tidy despite the crowds.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Went to Sweet Frog Smoketown a couple of days ago. It's the typical self-serve frozen yogurt shop and has maybe 12 different flavors at a time, in addition to lots of different toppings. Unfortunately for us, at least two of the machines dispensing flavors we wanted were not working properly during our visit. Big disappointment! The price at 59 cents per ounce seemed high to me, but I'm from the West Coast where the equivalent is about 45 cents per ounce. Also, they advertise a 15% discount for AARP members. I presented my card, which the counter person acknowledged, but when I checked the receipt later I discovered that I was not given the discount. What's with that? The yogurt flavors we did succeed in getting were all very tasty.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Love to mix the fruity and chocolate choices of frozen yogurt together and top with nuts! But that's just nutty me. Colorful atmosphere whets the appetite - it's psychology 101. I also appreciate that this is a Christian company. Cute shirts & hats for sale too.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Any place where you can go and build your own Ice cream is a great place!
There are several ice cream flavors and unlimited toppings. recommended to take your family and have fun making your own selections

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 6 April 2016

Like all Sweet Frogs' places, this is one where you determine the flavor, mixes, add on and amounts you want. Clean , crowded (sign of good value and food), and a pleasant staff.

Date of visit: April 2016