“Really Good Ice Cream Treats!”

Frostie Moose Soft Ice Cream Store
Ranked #2 of 13 Dessert in Woodbridge
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Stopped in as a group from work after a luncheon and enjoyed their soft-serve. They have many flavors that seam to mix as you order them, out of the same machine. The flavors we tried we really tasty!

The staff is very friendly as well.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

This is a neat ice cream shop! They have all kinds of yummy flavors and they have a flavor of the week. The employees were very friendly and joked around with my kids a little. It was a fun place. I will definitely be back!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 18 August 2016

After passing by this ice cream shop so many times, we finally decided to stop and sample some of their cool treats. As we were the only customers here, an hour before they were closing, we were served immediately. My husband got coconut and I got pistachio. There was a swirl of color through our soft serve ice cream which turned out to be the flavoring. My husband was disappointed that the syrup and flavor did not run throughout his ice cream and said that he would probably order something else on the menu if we visited again. The staff was young and cheerful and the shop was clean and bright. You definitely get your money's worth with their generous servings here!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 12 August 2016

This is the place for soft serve ice-cream!! We have been going ever since it opened. The owner is always so friendly and remembers her customers. The staff is made up of such wonderful teenagers. They are so courteous and quick. My boys and husband love the ice cream. I am overwhelmed by the amount of ice cream you receive as a small. Great family atmosphere and cheap for outing for the family. Definitely go!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

If you are in the Northern VA area make sure to stop here. Staff are very friendly. Prices and serving sizes are outstanding. We come here every Sunday and have become regulars. Owner remembers my favorite topping and that my GF has a nut allergy. Bring the furry friend too and order a pup cup. Check this place out ASAP!!!

Date of visit: July 2016