“Thankful For Taste of Tandoor”
Review of Taste of Tandoor

Taste of Tandoor
Ranked #9 of 304 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 December 2017

While so many people this past Thanksgiving settle down to massive feasts at home with family and friends, I opted for something less common. A nice feast of Indian food with my son. I have already reviewed this place two times before, but I continue to do so because this place knows how to serve customers with a smile and then some. While not your typical Thanksgiving fare, a Taste of Tandoor offered their usual lunch buffet with so many delicious meat and vegan friendly dishes. This time they offered up Turkey Tandoor and Turkey Curry in honor of the traditional holiday. I was pleasantly surprised as I was not expecting any turkey this Thanksgiving. My vegan son loves it because they know how to cater to all dietary desires. in fact, the staff knows him now and immediately brings him vegan bread that is not part of the buffet. This is great service. For dessert, they always offer rice pudding with milk. For him, they make a special one with coconut milk. The food is always good here; the service even better. Although it was Thanksgiving, the restaurant was crowded. As an American, I am thankful for the varied cultures that make our country great. I am even more thankful to be able to find a place where my son and I can enjoy a Thanksgiving feast together despite our differing food desires. Way to go Taste of Tandoor!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

we reached at 1pm on 21st nov for a tandoor lunch, But there was no tandoori chicken and there was little chicken briyani. When requested, the responsible person kept on saying that both will come soon.When we were about to finish at 1.30 these items were brought. Not a good way treat customers.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We quite enjoy eating at this place, and have been doing so regularly for a number of years. The chefs and menus have changed, but the quality has not: it has always been consistently high, and reasonably price.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Absolutely incredible dining experience. I have never been anywhere more hospitable than the Taste of Tandoor. From the moment we walked in, we were treated like family. I couldn't decide between the Daal and the Chana Masala, so they made special 1/2 dishes for me so that I could try both! My colleague is gluten-free and they were very knowledgeable about which dishes contained gluten and which did not. Everything we ordered was extremely tasty. They even had a VEGAN mango lassi, which was incredibly delicious. My colleague ordered a regular mango lassi, and our waiter brought her a small cup of the vegan lassi just to try. Overall, an incredible experience. Food was better than the food I've had in India. Please go!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great spot for lunch. Work meeting or family. Buffet gives you a taste of many different dishes. Chicken dishes, vegetable dishes and naan. Every dish is great. Great
Lunch buffet price too