“Good enough”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2016

This restraunt is just like any other cookie cutter Italian place. The service was mediocre, food was decent.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

The food is wonderful. The menu has many options. The decor is great. The service is friendly and fast. Not much more you can ask from a restaurant.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

I had Tilapia there.....often....also Fillet steak....the Food is absolutely delicious!!! My favorite Restaurant! Also the Service ist good!

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Good service but the food was below average. I always though the Carrabas was a level up from Olive Garden food wise bit after this experience I would say no. This was average "chain" food The presentation was nice but you can't hide average taste

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

Went to Carrabba's for Mother's Day. The hostess was telling people that the wait time was 75 minutes. Luckily I did the online seat request, and my wait time was only 15 mins.
I must give this location kudos for having a bunch of folding chairs lined up outside to accomodate all the guests waiting to be seated.
The waiter we had was good, however the food was not perfect. I ordered the pork chops, and they were not cooked all the way. However, the dishes that the others had in my party, their food seemed to be fine. We ordered dessert. The menu says gellato. But...the gellato tasted more like ice cream that I could have gotten from the super market.
I have had gellato at several different places through my travels, and Carrabba's was more like over priced ice cream.