“Surprisingly delicious!!”

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #35 of 313 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

You Must try the white bean side. Warm and delicious it’s a comfort food for certain. I think I could become addicted. Had the felafel bowl with quinoa instead of rice. Very tasty. I liked that the feta was separated in a small cup as an option. Who knew I liked dill yogurt sauce? I’ll be back but it killed me to wait the 8 minutes for it to be ready. Busy place.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I've become a regular at Zoe's. Consistently good food and prompt service. The Med chicken entree is tasty and doesn't leave you feeling stuffed. The sides are great too, especially the warm potato salad.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

The food at Zoes is always good and there are a lot of great options! The staff is a bit aloof, certainly an area for improvement. They have a vinegar sauce that makes everything even better! It's great for a date, or even as a family outing. There is plenty of room in the restaurant and parking is great also.They also cater. Highly Recommend!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

its healthy
its reasonably priced
the service is fast and courteous
tastes good
good variety
ideally located
good parking
clean surroundings inside and outside
friendly helpful staff
when a place is busy it says the customers like it and the food turnover is excellent

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

This is a favorite of ours when we want fresh, quick food. The new menu items we tried were very tasty and filling. The lamb pita was good and I was glad to see they still had my favorite bean soup.