“Great Food!”

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #35 of 284 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 November 2017

The food at Zoes is always good and there are a lot of great options! The staff is a bit aloof, certainly an area for improvement. They have a vinegar sauce that makes everything even better! It's great for a date, or even as a family outing. There is plenty of room in the restaurant and parking is great also.They also cater. Highly Recommend!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

its healthy
its reasonably priced
the service is fast and courteous
tastes good
good variety
ideally located
good parking
clean surroundings inside and outside
friendly helpful staff
when a place is busy it says the customers like it and the food turnover is excellent

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

This is a favorite of ours when we want fresh, quick food. The new menu items we tried were very tasty and filling. The lamb pita was good and I was glad to see they still had my favorite bean soup.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

The food is Mediterranean inspired. I thought the pita was especially fresh. Reasonable prices. Nothing super exciting or new, but fresh ingredients. The food is mid-range in price, I believe I paid $10-12 for a steak sandwich combo.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I love this place. I regularly meet family here for dinner and we're never disappointed. Everything is made fresh. My "go to" dish is the Greek chicken pita sandwich with the pasta salad side. I love sprinkling both with the oil and vinegar salad dressing that is at every table. I always say that I'm going to order one of the kabob entrees the next time, but it hasn't happened yet. The teas are also freshly made - you don't have to worry about getting tea that tastes old here.

My mom's favorite entree is the sampler (chicken salad, potato salad and coleslaw). Although the sampler is no longer on the menu, the staff is very accommodating and still lets my mom order it. She loves it and always has enough leftovers for another meal or two.

If you're looking for a fresh, light but filling meal, check out Zoë's.