“Fresh food”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #28 of 330 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Delicious fresh food and salads. We held a book club luncheon here and was able to enjoy the food as well as discuss the book.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We love going to Zoe's for a healthy, fast meal. I had the outstanding bean soup and a turkey reuben. The food tastes fresh, is quickly prepared and brought to your table. The employees were pleasant and friendly. We've always had a good experience at this restaurant. It's fast, fresh and good quality, but be prepared to pay a little more for it.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Hi there! Thank you for sharing! We love to hear this and are happy you're enjoying your time with Zoës. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

First off, I would like to say that I did not have a bad experience at this establishment. The food tasted freshly prepared, the salads were crisp, and the service was great. But the food just left me a little underwhelmed. If you have read my other reviews you'll notice that I like a little spice in everything I eat! Not everything I eat has to be spicy for me to enjoy, but I do enjoy foods more when they have that "zing" to it!

My wife and I had the Hummus Trio for starters. It was decent. It should be no surprise that the red pepper hummus was my favorite of the 3. It also came with a regular hummus and a basil hummus. The other two were OK in my opinion, it was just missing that "wow" factor. You get pita triangles (chips) and assorted veggies to scoop up the hummus. I wish the pita triangles were soft and not the hard chip type.

For the main course, I had a Steak Stack. And my wife had the Shrimp Kabob platter. Again, the Steak Stack wasn't bad, it just left me expecting "more" from it, not in quantity or quality, but in flavor. Everything that went into it was prepared nicely, it just didn't "wow" me. My wife's Shrimp Kabob wasn't bad either. The flavoring on the shrimp was definitely better than my Steak Stack. And her platter came with a pickled jalapeno, guess who ate it? Lol. At the end of the meal, I remember saying to my wife that I wanted to get some dessert somewhere else, because my taste buds were still wanting "something".

In closing, I say again, this place isn't bad. It just wasn't for me. I guess I have a much bolder, adventurous taste preference. But if you're one that doesn't like food that is too spicy, or as some say, "Too ethnic", One: I feel sorry for your taste buds, they don't know what they're missing! And Two: Zoe's Kitchen may be right up your alley.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us. We will pass this along to our culinary team for future consideration. We appreciate you giving us a try and we hope you visit us again in the future!

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Been here many times since they opened up several years ago. Always enjoy their menu and really enjoy the freshness of their ingredients and preparation of food. The portions are a little too small for the price and the price is slightly high for what you get (this means the same thing?).

The service has been OK, nothing outstanding. Nice selection of fresh ice teas too. Salad selection is quite nice.

There are so many options in the area, most not as healthy as this one, but some more affordable then this one. When I'm in the area, I typically check out all the other option before trying this one, but Zoes is definitely worth the try.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We will pass this along to our team for future consideration. We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Love Zoe's! The food is great, fresh, and healthy! I have been to a number of locations and they are consistent as far as quality and service. Good menu selections, quick service, and everything I have tried on the menu is wonderful!

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

We love to hear that! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!