“A must stop”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 3 March 2018

My grandaughter loves to stop here for one of the signature beverages. I can always get a great cup o f drip coffee and I like that.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Only been here once. Not easy to get to with busy crowded streets around entire area. Standard overpriced fare, but I don't mind when have a gift card. Feel put off by Starbucks politics, so just sit there to do puzzle page of newspaper! Prefer to order plain decaf or regular, then add my own flavorings, sugar and milk.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I usually order a triple tall Americano with extra room...I like a lot of half & half in my coffee. It never fails that they read extra room as about a 1/2" from the top and I end up pouring coffee out. My last visit here I even had them mark a line on the cup about 3" from the top. When I removed the lid it was almost to the top.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Every time we come here, the service is slow. Need to watch how they make your drink. My soy frappachino got made with milk. They remade, 10 minutes later, I had my one drink. Only cause me to this one cause it's close to hotel I stay. Parking stinks to...find another around here!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 2 November 2015

Busy location with not enough staff, felt sorry for them running all over the place to serve customers.

Date of visit: October 2015