“Family Pizza at it's best”
Review of Presto Pizza

Presto Pizza
Ranked #12 of 314 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Presto Pizza is a lovely little pizza shop with a variety of fresh pizzas and other items (subs, calzone, etc). The shop is small, but they do have an 'eat in' area. They deliver to the surrounding area and the pizza is always hot. Occasionally there's a bit of a wait, especially on the weekends, but it's worth it for the quality food.

1  Thank Heidi P

Reviewed 5 August 2017

First time ordering and we were pleasantly surprised. We ordered pizza and it was delivered and you could taste how fresh the ingredients were. I would recommend them every time. Anxious to try some of their other offerings.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

A very quaint (small) Italian restaurant in Lake Ridge Va. More of an order out than eat in place. A great luncheon deal. Pizza is not your Pizza Hut or Papa Johns style, it is custom made and tastes that way. I come from a small town with great small Italian restaurants, the food here is more like what I am accustomed to. If you really like the mass produced Pizza Hut "stuff" you may not like Presto. If you are accustomed to real pizza, you should try them. They get the order out quickly.

1  Thank Russell G
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I don't know if I would call myself a pizza aficionado but I know a good pizza when I eat one. It's not easy to find a good pizza in our neck of the woods. This place does not disappoint. But beyond just not disappointing the pizza, from crust to sauce to cheese, is absolutely terrific.

I am well outside their delivery area but I make the 20 minute drive there to get my good pizza fix.

Wings are also delicious. I haven't gotten past pizza and wings yet, just can't get myself to order something else when I go. My wife however has had the spaghetti and meatballs which she loves.

1  Thank Mustafa R
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I'm Italian...native NYer...I love pizza. Tried all the pizza in town. There is good pizza making going on in Wdbg but Presto is the best and consistent week after week. The owners and staff are awesome. Love the free personal pie when you order an XL.

2  Thank pizzahuntrz