“Large varied menu”

Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Worth the wait if you go at a busy time. Lots of good and varied menu choices. You'll probably end up taking a piece of cheese cake home to eat later.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I do not like this restaurant. I usually go to other Cheesecake Factory restaurants I'm Fairfax. This one has awful waitstaff and the food is not prepared well.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My family tried a different variety of cheesecakes and loved them all. The food was very good. The next time they are in town we will return.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My family were happy tha we chose to go there for dinner last Sunday the food was delicious, deserts my favorite pumpkin spice cheesecake

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I have been in almost ALL cheesecake in every city I travel to from Chicago (IL) to most cities on the East coast and Washington DC Metro. I even celebrated my birthday . I love the Jamaican spicy dish (forgot the name, sorry).