“Busy place, great time”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 329 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center near Wegman's. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM and Saturday-Sunday 1-5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We visited in a Saturday night with a 530 reservation. We were probably seated. It was a very busy place but there are a lot of servers and staff running around. Everyone was very efficient and friendly. The food was wonderful. We had the chicken sandwich and the kebabs. As my wife said it was “just the right amount of food.” The area where the restaurant is located is very nice with lots of stores. We would definitely return.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

We dined here over the weekend. We like the area and thought we would give it a shot. The hostess was great and very welcoming, but the waitress was a different story. Our waitress was Molly, she seemed to be under the impression that my husband was paying for the meal because I don't think she even noticed I was joining him for dinner. No exaggeration. I did leave her 18%, which is all I could bring myself to give her due to my experience, but she didn't deserve it. We ordered our food and wine, and throughout the meal--she only checked on my husband, the few times she came around. My husband ordered a steak, medium-rare, which she confirmed with him, but when it came to the table it was well past medium well. My husband wasn't too happy about having to eat the steak that way, she apologized and said she would mention it to the manager, which she never did. As we were finishing our meal she was nowhere to be found, we had plans after to dinner and needed to have the check sent over by another server. She didn't do a good job of clearing the table after our dinner and all in all, it was a mediocre experience. Extremely disappointing for our first time there and if you are a vegetarian, there are only two options. It doesn't take much to provide good service and we weren't impressed. The food was average. Our bill was about $80 and to be honest, the quality didn't warrant the price. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to friends or family.

Date of visit: November 2017
Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Marie,

Thank you for letting us know about your first experience with us at our Woodbridge location. I am glad to hear the hostess was a great first impression but I am so sorry to hear we did not execute our usual standard of hospitality or proper cooking temperature of our wood fired steaks. We aim for high quality experiences and value to our guests and when we do not exceed those expectations, we look into the issue to resolve it. I will be sharing your review with our leadership team.

Thank you.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I must admit that I am a huge fan of Firebirds. It is always a place that I can count on to get an outstanding meal, very good service, and an enjoyable atmosphere. To get this and be honored with a free meal on Veterans Day is just icing on the cake. If you are a military vet and do not visit a Firebirds on Veterans Day or Memorial Day, then you are missing out. Take a chance and you will become a regular diner like me. Happy hour seven days a week to boot!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Firebirds, as a chain restaurant, is very good. This location has a great, friendly and attentive staff; good food too. I've ordered carry-out and dine-in from this location and both have been great.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I was in town with family and decided to go to Firebirds for dinner! What a great experience! Our waiter Max M was an absolute delight! He was personable and made great suggestions! It was so refreshing to have someone so enthusiastic and friendly take care of us! The deviled eggs were amazing and the wood grilled salmon melted like butter! Will definitely dine here again.