“****VERY IMPRESSED*****”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Everything was great from the time we walked in the door. Our hostes & waiter were friendly. There's a chalk board in the booth great idea for kids. There are TV's along the walls, very entertaining. The bar looked nice. You can also see the oven/ fire, and the cook as the make your pizza. And the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

I tried this place because my vegan son can get his favorite pizza while I can still enjoy eating lots of things on my pizza. This time I opted for spicy shrimp pizza. Although I prefer a thicker crust, Brixx is a great option to indulge while taking care of family. They have a wide variety of meats, veggies, sauces, and the like. You can count on Brixx to serve you up right. As an added bonus, they offer a military discount for those heroes serving our country.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We had about 20 people in our party split into two tables. Everybody loved the happy hour or drink specials. I had the Meatball Marinara, they were all beef and pure deliciousness. Price was good and service “ALEC” was amazing. Everyone that ordered food enjoyed it.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I just love BRIXX and their personal pizzas. They are the perfect size and have great choices. The hostess and waitess were very nice and attentive. The drinks were great. Love going to BRIXX any chance I get.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I love this place! I’ve been going here for years. My favorite is the thai shrimp pizza with wheat crust is amazing!