“Work Group Dinner”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We had about 20 people in our party split into two tables. Everybody loved the happy hour or drink specials. I had the Meatball Marinara, they were all beef and pure deliciousness. Price was good and service “ALEC” was amazing. Everyone that ordered food enjoyed it.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I just love BRIXX and their personal pizzas. They are the perfect size and have great choices. The hostess and waitess were very nice and attentive. The drinks were great. Love going to BRIXX any chance I get.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I love this place! I’ve been going here for years. My favorite is the thai shrimp pizza with wheat crust is amazing!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Their Margarita pizza is to die for. I'm not sure I have ever had anything different in this restaurant. I know the beer flights are very popular.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We like going to Brixx because of the food and bar selection. The patio is a nice area (if you can get by the traffic noise) as the inside is always FREEZING! The staff is very friendly and again the food great! Watch for great coupons in the mail for great values. I see a lot of TO GO items out the door as well!