All reviewsfront deskpotomac millsnice hotelplenty of parkingcheck in was a breezeearly checkoutlet mallan overnight staymeeting roomresidence innthe room was niceshopping areacoffee makerwould highly recommend this hoteldcclerkconference
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed there 2 nights last week. We are Marriott Rewards members and this hotel was the lowest price/catagory for using points. We were checked in quickly by the front desk clerk, who was very friendly. The room was nice and clean, bed and bathroom. Plenty of parking and felt safe in the parking lot area. Lots of great places to eat nearby.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Aridal M, General Manager at Courtyard Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with
the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service
to guests like you.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Only a $89 deduction from the bill after staying one night with no electricity. The second night we returned to the hotel to find cigarette smoke in our room. After two calls to the front desk, smokers were removed from the floor. No deduction from the bill for this inconvenience. The room was never cleaned during the weekend,

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jennifer C, Manager at Courtyard Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hi Ellen N -

I am so sorry that your stay fell short of your expectations. I understand your concerns and would love to assist. Please contact me directly at 703-491.4525 so I may resolve this for you.

Thank You!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I was in town on business for an overnight stay. Hotel staff was very accommodating and were able to get me early check in with no problem. It was an unusually warm evening and they were nice enough 2 turn on the fire pit so I can enjoy my dinner outside. The only downside is that there wasn't really anywhere to enjoy cocktails within walking distance but with Uber it wasn't much of a problem.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

to guests like you.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival my family was asked if we needed help with our luggage. Check in was a breeze. The room was clean, large and had everything we needed for our one night stay. The Bistro restaurant in the lobby is a little pricey but worth it because the food is delicious and the staff are all friendly and great at their job. The staff at the hotel are equally friendly and fantastic at their jobs! I would recommend this place to anyone for overnight stays!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Stayed here with my team of 18 people for a film production. We were absolutely blown away by how helpful the staff was during our stay! From coming in extra early to make our group coffee at 5am, to making printouts for me at wee hours, to storing equipment for us, the staff at the hotel went above and beyond at every opportunity. I also had a spacious and handsome room that I was comparable to rooms in far more costly hotels. Thank you to the team at Courtyard Marriot for doing things right!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business