“Great crab cakes”

The Bungalow Alehouse
Ranked #34 of 313 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Great restaurant with 25 beers on tap! Pool tables, dart boards, lots of TV's with almost every sports channel! Much of the food is homemade and really good!
Reviewed 27 April 2018

On our way to Myrtle Beach we stayed overnight in Woodbridge, VA and after looking for a place for dinner we went to "The Bungalow Alehouse". We were pleasantly surprised. Many choices so my wife and I each had a crab cake sandwich. They were delicious. With a bottle of cabernet we had a fantastic meal. Zach waited on us and was very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

My wife and I enjoyed a very nice lunch here and the service was top flight. The food was excellent and we do plan to return.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

My wife and I first started going to Bungalows when we were dating back in 2011. We would meet there for happy hour drinks, wings, and occasionally dinner. Since then I have met family and friends passing through the area looking for a bite to eat and something to drink. After last two visits, we will never be returning; the service has gone down-hill and there are plenty of other options on Prince William Parkway. The time before last night our waitress disappeared after bringing our drinks and taking our order, only to return well after the food had been brought out and drinks long before empty, wreaking of cigarette smoke. This time, not only was my daughters drink and mine empty through our dinner, the appetizer (wings) was delivered with the entrée’s, and they were room temperature, not hot, not even luke warm, but room temperature. The excuse our waitress gave was that she thought I wanted my soup out first. Okay, I did, when else should it come out? I would expect the appetizers to come out first as well, as they typically precede the entrée. Finally, the waitress clearly pays no attention to detail. I ordered the pulled pork platter with the bbq sauce on the side so I could share the pork with my 2 year old. Instead I was brought and charged for the pulled pork sandwich, smothered in sauce, and a cup of sauce on the side.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I just went there ... December of 2017 ... No more specialty night ( Monday Burger night is gone) very sad ... They have just changed the menu too ... the number of happy hour specials have been cut in half
Lucian Reed Appomattox

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We walked over from the Sleep Inn. We sat in the Dining section in a large booth. The restaurant was not very busy. Service was a bit slow. We ordered the Pulled Pork Sandwich and the Reuben with salads on the side. Both sandwiches were good. The coleslaw with the pulled pork was just OK. Salads were fine. Beer selection was good.