“Theater Is PERMANTLY Closed”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lazy Susan Dinner Theater
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Theater is closed, signed is torn down. It was a great place to come, when it was open and nice shows. However it had started to show signs of the times.

5  Thank Dandkayinva

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I first went to the Lazy Susan Inn way back in the 1970s when I was young. I'm so glad it is still open. The dinner theater sits picturesquely on top of a hill and is visible from Route 1. The Inn is quite old and needs maintenance but what it offers far outweighs all else. Young aspiring actors have an opportunity to perform live. I've seen a number of shows there and go as often as possible. The performers are passionate about their art. The point of going, for me, is to enjoy these young performers who may, one day, be performing on Broadway. Plenty of free parking, convenient location, and a pleasant evening supporting tomorrow's performers. I say 5 stars!

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Food is mundane and ordinary but has lots of variety. Shows are always good. Old theater and needs renovation but it works.

3  Thank Marie M
Reviewed 30 June 2015

It's been many years since we last went. We spent New Year's Eve there for several years. The food was the same each year...the unthawed peas were the last straw, and we haven't been back soon. No complaints about the shows. They were professional and well done. The food, though, was horrible.

It was longer ago than 2015, but that is what I had to put in the "when did you visit" question. It was likely 2005 or so.