“Best Lebanese Food/ Mom’s Cooking”

Layla's Lebanese Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 314 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Description: Layla’s Lebanese Restaurant is dedicated to excellence in preparation of our dishes, presentation and quality of service. Our guests can count on receiving the freshest ingredients and dishes that are made with care from scratch. It is important to us that you are provided with a truly wonderful experience and welcomed as if you were a guest sitting at our family dinner table.
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I came a cross this restaurant about 4 weeks ago and this my second time eating there. It is the best, best Lebanese food I have ever eaten. I Love Lebanese Food and I used to drive to New Jersey to have a good Lebanese Food , but no need to drive any more. Food and service are both excellent and I can not wait to go back this weekend!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I wanted to try this restaurant out, since it had been quite a while since I had tried this type of cuisine.

The Spinach pies were three small triangles that were tasty to a point. I am not sure what I could say about the Moujadara Sandwich- it was OK, but not really memorable.

I would probably try it again if I were in the area, just to be fair.

Jimmy C, Owner at Layla's Lebanese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your review of our restaurant. We are sorry that we underwhelmed you with our cuisine. Your choices of food in our spinach pies and moujadara sandwhich are some of our less 'flavorful' dishes in that they are not as loaded with our chef's wonderful blend of spices as with some of our other dishes.

We encourage you to come back and try some of our more popular dishes, like our Chicken Schwarma or Mixed Grill, both of which have our famous Layla's Garlic Whip™, which we guarantee will be memorable.

Thanks again for your comments and we hope that we can change your mind about our rating.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Love this family-owned business. Service is excellent. Food is flavorful and delicious. Vegan options abound. Get the Layla's platter - there is more than enough to share. The falafel sandwich is also a favorite!

1  Thank Joanne_S1983
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great meal the last time we were here months ago but sort of forgot about it for some reason. We re-discovered it the other day and were kicking ourselves for not coming back sooner. The food is just spectacular with great, fresh flavors. We spilt a platter of beef chunks served with rice and grilled vegetables which was big enough for two with a side of baba ganoush. Service is friendly and efficient. We will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Absolutely loved the food here. Had a great time. Good service, good menu, good atmosphere. Loved it!