“Love the subs”

Pizza King
Ranked #19 of 25 Restaurants in Wise
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I had a ham and cheese sub and it was very good as always. I love the service and they deliver and the food is always hot and delicious

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I order this place almost every time I come in town and have been eating here since I was a little kid visiting family. The cheese bread sticks are amazing. Delivery is fast every time I have ordered. I will continue to be a loyal customer.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2017

One of my favorite pizza places. The cheese sticks with extra cheese are great! The subs are very good too. We order a lot because we can order on line an have it delivered to the office or at home.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for work and got to the hotel late and didn't feel like going to Applebee's.(about the only thing open). We found pizza king through trip adviser and ordered a pizza. They delivered to our door. The pizza was still very hot and the flavor was wonderful! We got the deluxe but don't like mushrooms so they substituted it with banana peppers. YUM! Definitely recommend this place. Will eat there again.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 3 February 2016

Their subs are great. They do make their dough the night before so it is always fresh. Super fast and quick delivery. Pizza is okay.

Date of visit: February 2016