“My favorite”

Pizza King
Ranked #19 of 25 Restaurants in Wise
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 August 2017

One of my favorite pizza places. The cheese sticks with extra cheese are great! The subs are very good too. We order a lot because we can order on line an have it delivered to the office or at home.

Date of visit: August 2017
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for work and got to the hotel late and didn't feel like going to Applebee's.(about the only thing open). We found pizza king through trip adviser and ordered a pizza. They delivered to our door. The pizza was still very hot and the flavor was wonderful! We got the deluxe but don't like mushrooms so they substituted it with banana peppers. YUM! Definitely recommend this place. Will eat there again.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 3 February 2016

Their subs are great. They do make their dough the night before so it is always fresh. Super fast and quick delivery. Pizza is okay.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We decided we wanted to get subs and take back to our hotel room that evening so we had a brochure for this pizza king we had gotten at the Super 8 Hotel so we went into Wise and ordered a Italian sub and a pizza sub. they were very good and enjoyed them in our room with chips and drinks!

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed 6 March 2013

My family and me used to love to eat pizza from this place. Two for Tuesday was too good to be true! Then, during the past 2 or 3 years, we all noted that two for Tuesday meant ya better double up on two times the Pepto Bismol! All night long should remain a song, not the the description of how one spent doubled over on the hot seat all night! What are they putting in the sauce these days? That Special sauce that burns going in as much as it does coming out! The veggies are like rubber! I actually had to gnaw my way through the toppings like a beaver gnaws on the wood. My first thought was, "they are using generic canned toppings". I only know for months that if we ate from there, we were gonna pay. Growling guts! SBD Gas! Fighting each other for the both the toilet, and, stomach pills! Stay home, make your own!

Date of visit: January 2013