“Never a dull moment ”

Roma's Pizzeria II
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Wise
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

I've been dining at Romano's off and on for years now. I've panned them in reviews at times and praised them at others. Never a dull moment. When the order is right, the meals are hard to beat. But they seem to be always in a state of flux. Staff changes, management changes. This last visit, the order was wrong...twice, but we weren't in any kind of hurry, so we waited patiently. The staff seemed to be trying hard to please, so we weren't critical. I'll keep coming back and hoping they can reach a point of normalcy at some time. I spoke to Signore Romano by accident when I called the restaurant a while back. I voiced my concerns and he apologized for his staff's inexperience and attentiveness. He assured me that things would improve. He replaces servers frequently. I don't know the reason. That could be on of the issues. Still, it's the best Italian in Southwest Virginia.

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a reviewReviews (25)

Reviewed 26 December 2018

Order at counter. Wait staff brings or calls you to pick up your order. The two times that we have dined here were pizzas which we enjoyed. Family atmosphere. Moderately priced.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Roma’s has excellent Italian food. Pizzas are made with homemade dough. My favorites is the grilled chicken salad with homemade bread. My next favorite is their manicotti which comes in two sizes. Not fancy but has a diner feel to it. Wait staff is always friendly but sometimes overburdened.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018

My friends and I ate here for lunch. The pizza we got was huge and tasted delicious. Their pasta is tasty and has plenty of cheese. I will definitely be back

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Have visited Romanos at lunch and dinner. The food is consistently delicious and the cook staff will prepare it to each customer’s specifications. Baked spaghetti and pizzas are wonderful.

Date of visit: June 2018