“I am really surprised,”

China Garden Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 25 Restaurants in Wise
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

I am really surprised,I am Asian so I am really picky for Asian food . I drink hot sour soup was best I ever drink. And appetite plater came with fire grill that you can warm up

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed 25 June 2019

My husband ordered some food for me to pick up. When I went inside the place was run down and filthy. I should have cancelled my order, but I'm shy and couldn't bring myself to do it. When we got the food it tasted a bit funny and the rice was old. Yuck.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 19 March 2019

Some of the best Chinese food I have ever eaten, and I have eaten alot.....but we need to spend some money updating our facility and cleaning....

Still the best tasting Chinese food I have had....but...give me some reassurance the the place is clean by upgrading the facility..

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

This place has amazing food. It is a little pricey though but worth it. Has large portions so you usually end up with enough to take home for another meal. The house special shrimp(spicy is best), happy family, veggie lo mien, honey beef and their egg rolls are amazing!!! Do yourself a favor and order it to go. The cleanliness here is questionable. General cleanliness (tables & floors) is ok but the ceiling, decorations, walls and corners are gross.
They have a small buffet on Sunday til 3 I think.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 30 January 2019

I have enjoyed China Garden for years. It gets some bad reviews at times but I have never had an issue. I have tried many dishes there and have never been disappointed. The egg rolls are the best! I have been to many different Chinese restaurants in many states and not one could match the egg rolls at China Garden. You can make a meal out of them.

Date of visit: January 2019