“Food excellent, building needs bad update”

China Garden Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 25 Restaurants in Wise
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

My favorite is Cheng tu beef, this is only Chinese restaurant that has it that I have been to. Also, they have the very best egg rolls, I have been told that they make them fresh at least once per week. The egg drop soup is delicious.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

There is a good variety of Chinese food which is quite good. The food on the buffet is abundant and tasty. They have a pick yourself from sea food and they will prepare it for you. The time in line can be lengthy. They also prepare steaks the same way.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018

My family always looks for someplace we've never been, and China Garden is nearly hidden in the strip center with Peebles and Tractor Supply as bookends. The interior is not remarkable, but we didn't expect lavish. We were greeted by a voice from the back counter, "Just sit anywhere!" As more customers came in, we found that this was the standard greeting.

A waiter came out immediately. Drinks arrived quickly, and once we ordered, our meals arrived in record time for a Chinese restaurant. Everything was good. The egg rolls were spectacular - the largest I have ever seen.

The only drawback was lack of refills. My companions normally don't need them, and I was eating light, so the staff did not offer any, which is a little unusual.

The prices are a bit higher than the fast food diners in the area, but the servings were large enough to require a take-home box, so we really bought tomorrow's dinner also. Overall, worth a return visit.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Every time we go to wise me and my family eat here we love this place iv had about every thing on the menu and the san sin warba is probably my favorite dish its a little pricy but the food is great. Stay clear of the restroom iv never went in to the restrooms there and they be clean they are disgusting and don't tell the major he is very rude but the staff is very friendly.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

I've tried multiple menu items from this restaurant, and nearly all of them are lackluster, greasy, and bad. The waitresses are usually not very attentive. The only saving grace of the restaurant are the spring rolls, which are astounding compared to the rest of the menu.

Date of visit: December 2015