“Turn of the century classic inn.”
Review of The Inn at Wise

The Inn at Wise
Ranked #9 of 25 Restaurants in Wise
Reviewed 8 January 2020

Only been there twice. Quite elegant. Fantastic food and service, at everyday prices. I will be there a lot more to entertain friends.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (34)

Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

My husband and I tried the new menu at the Inn. I can’t rave enough about the bourbon glazed salmon. It was delicious and cooked to perfection! The mixed veggies had quite a bit of oil on them, but they were still good. Service was great! Looking forward to our next visit!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 21 February 2019 via mobile

My wife and I very much enjoyed our stay at this awesome hotel! Room was beautiful! Pub in the basement and two restaurants!!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 17 February 2019

I have been to the Inn for dinner a few times in the past couple years. It has consistently been the most disappointing dining experience I have ever experienced. The food is fine, but overpriced. The problem is that you may never get your food, or drinks. I have waited close to 30 minutes to get my first drink and last night I waited close to two hours to get my food. In fact, I only got it by telling the manager my family now had to leave to put our kids to bed. Luckily they got the food in a to-go box just in time to make us pay for it. Terrible management and service. I will continue to avoid this location at all costs.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 3 February 2019

This place was awesome. Very good food, very good appetizers, very good drinks. We will definitely be going back again!

Date of visit: December 2018