“Enjoyable lunch”

The Diner
Ranked #6 of 25 Restaurants in Wise
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 March 2020

I had lunch at the Inn at Wise with some colleagues. The menu has a nice variety at very reasonable prices. My catfish was perfectly cooked and served hot. The burgers looked good too. The staff was very friendly. My only complaint was that our food took a long time.

I'd go back.

Date of visit: March 2020
Write a reviewReviews (41)

Reviewed 25 September 2019

Not great, not bad, but straight up the middle. The decor was trying just hard enough to give that 1950s feel. Attached to the Inn at Wise, so it's really part of that and no so much its own thing.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

Super friendly staff and great food. The chef even brought out a homemade cinnamon raisin biscuit. I’d give it 10 stars if I could! Highly recommended!!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 28 May 2019

We ordered breakfast with two other couples. Waited nearly an hour to get our food. Our poor waitress kept refilling and refilling our coffees, and could offer no explanation for why it was taking so long. When we finally did get our food it had obviously been sitting under warmers somewhere because it was dried out. We were the only people in the diner at the time. Why would it take an hour to cook bacon and egg type things for 6 people? And why wouldn't the kitchen actually give the food to the waitress when it was cooked instead of sitting it under a warmer for 40 minutes? We didn't get billed correctly either - had to wait longer to get that fixed. Sad, because the diner is really cute and could be a lot of fun.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 20 April 2019 via mobile

Don't be in a hurry but enjoy a cheap and good breakfast. I had a waffle and sausage. my wife had a veggie omelet. both were good enough that we came back the next day

Date of visit: April 2019