“Driving through.”

Huddle House Wise
Ranked #10 of 25 Restaurants in Wise
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

On our way to Asheville, saw it from the road and decided to take a chance.
The food was quite good, in plentiful portions, and our server was great.
If we ever go through Wise again, we will stop.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed 21 September 2019 via mobile

Always great service, food is hot and fresh, tasty coffee...the only place for breakfast. Remember to tip your server!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 3 August 2019

Ordered one of the big breakfast meals. Eggs (over med.), Bacon (med.), grits, toast, hashbrowns and sw. tea. Eggs good. grits good (when I asked where they were and they were brought to me). toast a little burnt around the edges, hashbrowns good, sw. tea good. The bacon was so brittle it cracked apart when I put it in a plate. The waitress came over and I asked her what happened with the bacon. She said she would get me more but I didn't want to wait. She picked up the bacon and took it (don't know why). I never asked her to take the bacon from the table. I also asked her why I didn't get my grits. She finally brought them. She said she would get the manager. I didn't ask for him either. But, I told him what was the problem and he said they would get me more bacon. I told him I didn't want to wait. Waitress comes back and refills my Dad's sweet tea and ignored me. When I looked at the ticket, the server did not designated the doneness of the bacon. Don't know why it was so hard to get an order correct. This is a way to ruin a business.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Ordered an omelet, and got the most amazing one ever. The servers are awesome as well, and was served quickly even though it was busy. If travelling through the area, I highly recommend.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2017

It's Virginia's version of a NJ diner -- good food, friendly service at a reasonable price. I can see why it was so busy.

Date of visit: September 2016