Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
BestWestern.comUS$89
getaroom.comUS$107
Lol.travelUS$108
All reviews great place to stay would stay here again motel university pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021

I understand that things happen and rooms can be worse for wear. How it is handled at checkout is where I expect it to be rectified. A luke warm shower and a musty room and was given a $9 discount. This was simply insulting

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 24 January 2021

These were the words spoken by the person at the desk when he handed us the brown baggie breakfast. Water, an apple and a child's breakfast bar was inside the bag. I typically choose places to stay based on breakfast being provided. I don't consider this a sustainable breakfast. Our room had food from the previous occupant under a chair, and toilet paper was in short supply. Overall, this experience has put me off of Best Western for a while.

Room tip: Not sure if there are any good rooms in this hotel
Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 30 December 2020

I don't know how this is a 3 star hotel. When I think 3 star, I think digital microwaves. Yeah, no, dial microwave. Plugged into a lamp. Plugged into the wall. Barely worked, hazard.

Staff was lovely though, very nice to talk to...well, the evening staff. Lady in the morning was...meh.

It was clean enough but the shower was weak and cold within a couple minutes. The products they offered, argan oil based, were very nice though.

The bed was terribly uncomfortable, very hard, and the pillows were mush.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 4 December 2020

Staff and hotel was wonderful. Will definitely stay here everytime we travel to wise va. The staff was friendly Hotel was clean. They were very pet friendly. Rooms were comfortable and bed was clean and comfortable

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 7 November 2020

We usually prefer to stay at Holiday Inns and this is a good explanation of why. Carpet was worn and stained. Pool and exercise room were closed. Staff blamed the Governor. Bag breakfast was handed to me grudgingly and included a cinnamon toast crunch granola bar, water, and a small apple. There was no coffee in the lobby at all. I have stayed at two Holiday Inns in VA in the last month and their response to covid restrictions was much better. This place seemed to use Covid as an excuse to cut back on everything.

The door handle of our room was broken and would only open if you pulled up not down. One light solid not work. The morning staff was downright surly.

Date of stay: November 2020