Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$20
PricelineUS$89
Orbitz.com
Lol.travelUS$108
All reviews great place to stay would stay here again motel university pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2020

Staff and hotel was wonderful. Will definitely stay here everytime we travel to wise va. The staff was friendly Hotel was clean. They were very pet friendly. Rooms were comfortable and bed was clean and comfortable

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 7 November 2020

We usually prefer to stay at Holiday Inns and this is a good explanation of why. Carpet was worn and stained. Pool and exercise room were closed. Staff blamed the Governor. Bag breakfast was handed to me grudgingly and included a cinnamon toast crunch granola bar, water, and a small apple. There was no coffee in the lobby at all. I have stayed at two Holiday Inns in VA in the last month and their response to covid restrictions was much better. This place seemed to use Covid as an excuse to cut back on everything.

The door handle of our room was broken and would only open if you pulled up not down. One light solid not work. The morning staff was downright surly.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed 1 November 2020

Very expensive! It smelled bad! Bed was not comfortable at all. When I woke up I had horrible shoulder pain which lasted the whole day! The heater was on which made the room smell even worse. Would never stay again!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 24 August 2020

Okay hotel. There is a sign that said there would be grab and go breakfast available. One of the power outlets did not work. There is no breakfast and coffee in the lobby. Next time I will probably not stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 27 June 2020

Rooms and outside was very nice now night shift front desk he was a older man grey and bald on top he was terrible cussed at me and a couple of my workers worse person I've ever had to deal with and I'm in a motel more than I'm home im a boss where I work so I put 15 To 20 rooms at a time and he ruined it we will never stay there along as he is there you guys would have had 5 star rating if wasn't for him

Date of stay: June 2020