“12-yr old thumbs up!”
Review of Classic Kabob

Classic Kabob
Ranked #169 of 328 Restaurants in Winchester
Price range: US$3 - US$56
Description: We take pride in providing fresh, quality food to our friends and neighbors. We believe in taking the time to marinate our kabobs and grill over an open flame to bring out the best flavors A little about us: When creating our dishes, we get our inspiration from the flavors of Persia. This region of the world has a long and rich history with food. We hope to bring a taste of that history to our community. We hope you enjoy your food. Our owner, Daniel, has been a respected business owner for over ten years and wanted to bring these healthy flavors to his friends and family…..
Reviewed 3 January 2018

My son and I visited for the first time Classic Kabob, a still new-ish eatery in the Gateway Plaza. My 12 yr old does not like anything, but loved the chicken breast kabob and the rice! I was stunned! i had the salmon kabob, and it was fantastic. I passed the place up too many times before, but no more. The food is excellent, tasty, and has a great "plate appearance". Don't pass this place up like I did for too long - you will regret it!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

The falafel was nice and crispy on the outside and smooth on the inside. The hummus was also fresh. I wish the bread was a little thicker and fluffier but I have no complaints. The dish was reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Food is boring.
Chopped meat kabob was nearly tasteless.
Yogurt sauce needed flavor. Parsley, garlic, something desperately missing.
Bread had some kind of spice that was weird.
Overall, disappointing!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We were on a long car drive. We didn’t want fast food, wanted vegan food, but were afraid this spot would be slow. It was not slow. The food was perfect. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Food was so good such a nice place next to Martin's food came quick rice was very good bread with sauce so good