All reviews front desk diamond member nice property room was clean excellent hotel next morning night's sleep great place to stay hot tub downtown winchester staff was friendly indoor pool hgi firmness accommodations cleanliness mall
Reviewed 26 May 2017

My family and I were traveling from Rhode Island to Georgia and decided to stay overnight at Hilton Garden Inn at Winchester. We have stayed here before and it has always been a pleasant experience. This time, we were arriving late at night so we did the digital check in. We retrieved our keys at the front desk but once we settled down in our room, we realized the TV did not work. I called down to the front desk and she gave me instructions on how to reset the TV. When that did not work, I went down to the front desk beyond frustrated. She immediately changed our room to the room next door, which was a cheaper price. Then she gave us free breakfast which was delicious! The staff was friendly and we really enjoyed our stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GeneralManager1204, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear 901shaylag,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. I apologize for the issue you had with the television when you first checked into your room. I'm happy that the front desk was able to quickly rectify the issue and that you found the breakfast delicious. We hope you will give us another chance if ever you find yourself travelling through the Winchester are again!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Very nice property and a lovely lobby and breakfast area. The rooms were also very comfortable and we appreciated the adjustable bed. Just need more lighting/mirrors in the bathroom for those of us who are blind and need to apply makeup! 8-)

Dear Bdnorkus,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn! We appreciate hearing back form our guests. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel and all that we have to offer. Thank you for the suggestion about how we can improve our bathrooms with more lighting and extra mirrors. We thank you for your comments and hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

My son had some business to take care, so I tagged along. The room was clean and beds comfortable, only downside is you pay for breakfast. There is a Waffle House and a IHOP very close by if you choose to go that route.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael S
GeneralManager1204, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Michael S,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn on TripAdvisor! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel and found your room clean and comfortable. Though our breakfast is not included with our standard rate, we do offer bed and breakfast packaged rates and in those rates, the price of breakfast is discounted. Be sure to visit our website, call us directly, or ask the Front Desk at check in when you plan your next trip and take advantage of one of our wonderful packages.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I would stay at this hotel in the future and recommend it to others. The staff was pleasant and the the location was perfect. The room was efficient for business needs and very clean. I you need a hotel to stay at, choose this one.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Tnm869,
Thank you for your review, we always love hearing back from our guests and your response is greatly appreciated.
We always aim to exceed our guests expectations and I am glad our staff took good care of you during your stay. I know you have many hotel options when staying in Winchester and want to thank you for your business. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

This hotel is pleasant enough, beautifully decorated and the rooms are spacious and include the expected amenities. But the pillows are terrible and the bed is way too soft. We endured one night here and appreciated having a mini fridge and coffee maker. The shower was the best thing about the room!

Dear Inmygarden,
Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We are glad you found the hotel pleasant and your room spacious. We would like to apologize for the experience you had with the bed and pillows. Thank you for your comments and we hope you will give us another chance in the future.