All reviews dunkin donuts clean hotel sized bed would stay here again parking lot night's sleep pet motel rri virginia gas
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2020 via mobile

So I have stayed at red roof last summer and this summer. This summer I stayed a few night. One night they put me in a room that was filled with roaches. Got all over my dog food bag every time I had to pick my dogs food up I had to shake it so the roaches fell off so I went out front And complain they put me in another room in the other room the AC didn’t work so they move me to another room the next day I try to come back and say again and I was told I was put on the do not rent to list this was last Friday almost a week ago and no one can tell me why I was on this list they told me I have to wait till the manager came back called plenty of times the manager was never available wasn’t there finally today I got in touch with the manager after almost a week later and the manager told me I can’t stay there because there was dog poop on the floor. And told me I can’t rent from them again and told me once I’m on the do not rent to live I can’t be taken off he told me it was the other manager that did it I asked him for the managers name he laughed and said it doesn’t matter what the name is you can’t come back very rude and very disrespectful I think it’s funny of the day after I complain I can’t come back. Mostest crappiest place I’ve ever stayed in would not recommend them at all because if you complain about them having roaches in the AC don’t work they won’t let you come back!! Also they have a worker that stays on site with a PREGNANT DOG that’s walks around without a leash on and in the office without a leash or anyone up there and also it’s not very friendly. Needs to be done about this.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Laceyfaye28
Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

We stay at this red roof twice a year on our way to Florida and back. Always super nice staff, clean tidy and comfortable. Did miss the breakfast in the morning but they did have coffee and at such as reasonable price it was a minor thing. We just got dunkin donuts right across the street. Thanks guys! See you on the return trip!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank pjsmotel
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

Great service and great staff thank you jackie u were a great host and yall made are stay worthwhile and I would most definitely stay at Winchester 630 red roof inn again and would recommend it for anyone with pet's as well

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Cdg1996
Reviewed 24 December 2019

More recently we have been staying at Red Roof Inn's while traveling especially when we have the pooch with us, as they are dog friendly and don't charge an arm and a leg for him.
As with others recently, we found it to be clean and well appointed. A comphy king sized bed (did I mention the dog is 95lbs).
They did not have a breakfast set up as the front desk told us they are in the process of getting ready to redo the area but they did have coffee and granola bars....which is fine to get you started.
The ladies at the front desk both at night and in the morning were pleasant.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank red6111
Reviewed 7 December 2019

I stay at this Red Roof Inn frequently as I travel seasonally to set up or shop at a big flea market nearby. All the staff are courteous, efficient and friendly, the rooms are always clean, the parking lot plenty big enough, and there is plenty of grass to walk my pets in. I have stayed here so frequently that I have developed a rapport with some of the housekeeping employees, as I empathize with them and applaud them for doing excellent work! Providing good customer service is not easy! Dawn and all the other office staff have been extremely helpful! I usually find that people will treat you as you treat them!

Date of stay: December 2019