All reviews denny's restaurant denny's attached denny s first floor room was clean great pool sausage gravy choice hotels non smoking would stay here again microwave and fridge rooms are nice north carolina hot breakfast road trip fresh fruit free breakfast
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

The room was clean. The shower was hot. They are not generous with towels. I wanted to wash my hair and no I do not and will not use the same towel on my body and my hair! To rent a room obviously for at least two people and have one towel each and one wash cloth each is ridiculous. Oh, and try some bleach please! They are very dingy! I wouldn’t dry my face on them since they looked dirty. I used the box of tissues for that. The room is also a very dark room. Wood paneling on the ceiling and dark everything else. Not good for putting on make-up. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets were clean.Okay, so it is not the Hilton and not even a Comfort Inn anymore. It doesn’t cost as much either!

I was here for one night. My pet peeve was not the traffic noise (which there is plenty of that) or the darkness of the room. My pet peeve was not having adequate fresh towels. I know I could go ask for more but why should I have to. We have been traveling for over two weeks. We always stay in Choice Hotels. The hotels we have stayed, mostly Comfort Suites, generally have 4 full sets of towels. We have no problem using a towel twice if there two nights. This is not about being wasteful of resources. It would is about having an adequate supply if needed.

Lastly, yes I will stay here again if in the area. Hopefully the manager will read this and have them leave adequate towels in the rooms. At least three bath towels please! Women have longer hair and can’t dry it with a swipe!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Kerry F, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Our king rooms have 2 sets of towels and our doubles have 4 sets, but if you reserve a king and ask for extra towels, we will make sure they are in the room when you arrive.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

food was better this time had a few more choices for yogurt which included Greek Yogurt. Wish they had an indoor pool. Would definitely stay here again when we are passing through and recommend to others.

Room Tip: we had an accesible room which is very good for us less likely to fall trying to get into a tub
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so very much for choosing our hotel and taking the time to share your experience. I also wish our pool was covered so it can be used year round! It such a nice pool, its a shame we have to close it for six months out of the year. Maybe the owner will see how much our pool could be used if covered!
Thanks again and hope to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 23 August 2018

At the end of a long day, one wants a place to rest and this place did a good job of this. The clerk had some rooms available and they were King beds. The room had an ironing board and iron along with a hair drier. The bed ws comfortable and the a/c was cool. They had a continental breakfast with waffles and sausage gravy.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Kerry F, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

I am so glad we were here at the end of your long day. The interstate can sure take its toll of a person, so we strive to give our guests a great nights stay, so you will be refreshed enough to do it again the next day.
Thanks again!

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel was wonderful. We stayed at a couple in this price point along the way during our road trip and this hotel was by far the cleanest, nicest rooms, nicest employees, wonderfully located and the free breakfast was great! Highly recommend staying here. Best bargain of our entire trip!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for such kind words about our hotel, and staff! The words managers strive to hear from a guest after they stay with us. We are so glad to chose us and took the time to share your experience.
We would love to serve you again in the future, and thanks again for making our day!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Room was clean, and staff was helpful. It was literally in the process of changing from a Comfort Inn to a Quality Inn. In fact, the sign was changed while we were out at dinner. Breakfast was good with eggs, sausage, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

We very much appreciate and value your stay with us and your feedback. We hope to make a great impression so you will remember us next time you travel through our area!