All reviews on site restaurant indoor pool very nice hotel would stay here again common areas water pressure road trip front desk staff long drive room was spacious complimentary breakfast good nights sleep up to date staff was friendly kyle pillows elevator
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Kyle [-] of the Holiday Inn Winchester provided one of the single worst customer service experiences in my life. I confirmed with the front desk that I could check out of the hotel early and receive a refund for my final night. However, the next day, the refund never came. Kyle refused to honor this refund and claimed that I was lying about this agreement with the front desk. I have the entire conversation recorded on my file. I am now dealing with the headache of going through corporate. AVOID THIS HOTEL. They say one thing and do another. I will not be back. Ever.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Winchester Southeast-Historic Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dustin M,

Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention. I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you experienced for your refund request which didn't grant, The standard procedure in such cases is to confer with management regarding what can be done to resolve the error, as our staff is not authorized to make decisions which conflict with policy. Thank you for your business and review.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We will make a few trips from NY to Southern areas of the Country. We find ourselves always stopping at Winchester and this hotel on our way back each time. The hotel is very conveniently located besides I-81 with very easy access. It is also near an extremely large collection of restaurants both familiar names and some unique ones. Old Town offers nice selections as well. Each time we stay, we find the rooms comfortable and clean. The staff always are welcoming and friendly. We will continue to use this as our stopping point and highly recommend you do as well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Winchester Southeast-Historic Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

JJ F,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel
so highly! I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five
star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Well appointed, clean rooms with a good mattress and pillows. Friendly staff, fast easy checkin and checkout. Onsite restaurant and lounge. Good made to order breakfast. Quiet hotel. Bathroom was very clean with lots of towels.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Winchester Southeast-Historic Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

berniceHalifax,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our Holiday Inn Winchester Southeast-Historic Gateway hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. . We're glad you had a good time with us and Our team will be waiting for your next return for another well-deserved break.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

While in town for business I had the pleasure to stay in this hotel. The staff always had a friendly greeting when entering or exiting. The room was very clean and spacious. I also ate dinner and while a little pricey it was good. Overall a very nice experience and I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Winchester Southeast-Historic Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

rlsloancamp,

I’m glad to know you had a blissful time with us! Thank you for taking the time to tell us how our staff efforts to provide you a clean and comfortable experience have been successful. Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have
been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. We hope that your next visit will be another five star experience here at the Holiday Inn Winchester Southeast-Historic Gateway Hotel.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

While I am not sure how old this hotel is but it is so clean and well maintained that it looked like it opened the day before my arrival. My room on the 5th floor at the far end, which included a coffeemaker, microwave and mini-fridge, was large, clean, nicely furnished and dead quiet which, coupled with the comfortable king bed, afforded me a good night’s sleep. The bathroom was spotless with a large walk-in shower which is a nice plus over the often tight shower-over-tub.

The complimentary Wi-Fi was fast and reliable and check-in and out, provided by friendly staff, was quick and efficient. While I only ate breakfast at the hotel restaurant, which was good and reasonably priced, it is open till 10pm which is nice for late arrivals or to relax with a nightcap. Free parking rounds out the good value of this really nice hotel with good rates.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve1362
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Winchester Southeast-Historic Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Steve1362,

Thank you very much for the compliments you give to our hotel! We value our customer's experience that is why we always make sure that our facilities are in good shape to provide our customers the best we can offer in a reasonable price. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!