“Chicken Cheese Steaks”

Rick's Cheese Steak
Ranked #9 of 429 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delicious chicken cheese steak loaded with lots of meat, tender, and cooked perfectly. Amazing kosher dill pickles as well. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went here for dinner the food was great we all got cheese steaks and they were all great. They dont really compare to getting steaks from philly but it was the best sub ove had outside of philly. The young lady that waited on us was amazing she was friendly and upbeat and we liked her alot.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

This was a great place for some awesome food on a budget. I don't even know how much money we spent on food while visiting Williamsburg but this place is a fabulous choice without the huge bill. We both got small cheese steaks & they were huge. I don't even know how someone could eat a large. Husband had onion rings with PoBoy sauce that were delicious & the serving was huge. There were many varieties of sandwiches & hoagies, hot dogs & wings - not just a cheese steak place!
The gentleman working the counter & taking care of the tables was friendly & helpful and patient with us as newbys.
Another bonus - parking!!!! Every restaurant in Merchant Square is such a hassle when it comes to parking but this place was super easy! Defintely put it on your list!

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

It is a small simple but MIGHTY sandwich shop. So good and great friendly folks. Abundant serving size and satisfying for sure. Very reasonable cost, and clean. I enjoyed the Italian Cheese Steak Hoogie with sweet and hot peppers. My husband stayed traditional worth Philly Cheese steak. The cheeseburger was excellent according to my daughter also.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

One of the best Philly Steak sandwiches I have ever had. They give you plenty of mean on your sandwich. I could not eat the whole thing. It actually took me three days to eat it. Next time i will get the smaller size. My son had the chicken and he loved it. I would highly recommend. It is a neighborhood favorite.

Date of visit: October 2018